Do you attend Eucharistic Adoration? Do you visit Jesus and allow Him to help you with all your burdens?
“COME TO ME ALL OF YOU WHO ARE TIRED (MT 11:28).”
Summary vid + full text.
- When life becomes burdensome, Jesus tells us: “Come to me.”
- The temptation to enclose ourselves leading to sadness and prostration.
- It is not enough to come out of ourselves. It is necessary to know where to go: Jesus.
- Jesus waits for us not to resolve our problems magically, but to make us strong amidst our problems.
Dear brethren in Christ, below you have the ZENIT translation of the inspiring address Pope Francis gave today, July 9, 2017, 14th Sunday of O.T. (A), before praying the midday Angelus with those gathered in St. Peter’s Square. Happy reading and meditation!
+++ADDRESS BEGINS HERE. FORMATTING AND TITLES MINE+++
Dear Brothers and Sisters, good morning!
1. When life becomes burdensome, Jesus tells us: “Come to me.”
In today’s Gospel, Jesus says: “Come…
View original post 794 more words